低温合金 Alloy of low melting point
The alloy is a special multi-compound metal with a low melting point and a small expansion coefficient. Once the work piece has been poured the casting can be used immediately after it hardens and it is removed from the mould easily by placing in hot water or hot oil. The alloy can be melted and reused once the mould has fulfilled its original purpose. AlbertLab alloy without surface oxide, and Life compared to foreign imports of alloys to more than 20%.
We can adjust the melting point of the alloy according to customer requirements. Size: 47它： 1 kg/pc;67°C : 1 kg/pc;
Features and Benefits:
- Made from premium grade materials,offers consistent quality and dependable performance.
- Labs can reuse alloys.
- Alloy is cadmium & lead free offering a preventative solution to exposure and environmental issues.
- This alloy is molded into 1kg. rectangular bars.
- Is used for glass or plastic lens processing
- The melting point is 47° C.(or adjust according to request)
- The recommended tip & pot temperatures are 131- 136.4 ° F (55- 58 ° C).
Standard Packing: 24bars/ctn Packing Dimension: 24x14x13CM Packing Weight: 25kgs